dborod wrote:
> Thanks. Sorry this is such a hassle for you.
>
> It's odd... I'm running local player 1.6.5, and I swear that ShairTunes
> used to work with the local player.

Yes, you're absolutely right. Disaster123's version of ShairTunes works
with LocalPlayer below 1.8, but in the update I've made, I took into
account these other plugins I've done which transforms a
uPnP/Chromecast/AirPlay player into a squeezebox to avoid creating an
"infinite loop" of players. For example, if an AirPlay device (say an
AirPort Express) is added as a squeezebox, you don't want this new
'virtual' SB player to be added by ShairTunes as an AirPlay device ...
because it's already an AirPlay. And potentially this new,
ShairTunes-created, AirPlay device would be detected by my plugin and
added as another SB player and so on ... Anyway, to cut the logn story
short, LocalPlayer (squeezelite) starting version 1.8 adds a FW version
and that was a good option to differentiate LocalPlayer from my other
"virtual" players

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2