masimus wrote:
> Hi Phillipe!
>
> Please check my attached server log file. At 21:52:55 I start to AirPlay
> music from my iPhone and at the same time the server CPU load spikes and
> never goes back until I stop LMS...
>
> Thanks!

Thanks for the log, that helps, I know where the problem happens now. To
what player are you sending audio? Things hang when sending cached
coverart because, when I've sent everything, I'm trying to close the
socket "the polite way" (close it for write, read till the other end
closes it) but it seems that "the other end" never closes it. I'll
remove the "politeness" and see how it works

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2