mherger wrote:
> > p.s. i'm now getting an error trying to reach this thread (and this
> > thread only) using chrome (HTTP error 500).  tried closing the browser
> > down, restarting, no luck.  but no problem with IE.
>
> I've received reports that Chrome would cause issues recently. And it's
> always this kind of "this thread and this thread only". Seems to be a
> known issue with Chrome, one reporter said. Unfortunately he didn't give
>
> me any source for his claim (so far).
>
> --
>
> Michael

Do you maybe have an invalid SSL certificate like for MySB?
Chrome now starts to enforce valid SSL, next year they plan to enforce
the use of https vs. http, similar to what Apple plans to do

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*