Hi iPengers,

i've just started using LMS icw iPeng and I wondered if there is any way
on how to search on track/song names...
ipeng is giving me a browse folder named 'artists, albums' on the left
hand side of the app... but there is no 'trackname' feature. Ok I know,
when you do a search it's giving some hitlists per
artist/album/tracks... so one needs to scroll to the 'track' section and
scroll through that list in order to find the track you're looking
for...

I'd like to have a 'tracks' menu. When you click on it shows the list of
tracks (maybe the first x tracks of course, cause loading al x-K tracks
is a bit too much). I'm able to create a menu item 'tracks' through the
"additional browse modes" setting, but after that i'm a bit stuck. It
seems one is only able to choose from 2 'filters' - the 'artists' and
'albums' setting in 'browse by' field? This will show me all albums or
artists when clikcing on the 'tracks' menu i've just created. In the
'contributing roles' i can only use ALBUMARTIST, ARTIST, BAND, COMPOSER,
CONDUCTOR, TRACKARTIST it seems? So not 'track/song'? (see screenshot
below)

Any idea on how I can create a 'track' menu which really lets me scroll
through tracknames?

In addition: how can i search for a track without this system displaying
the artist/album list. Any operators i can use in order to find a track?
For example: if i search for the trackname 'Time' - it will show me ALL
songs where 'time' is in the trackname... this is annoying as there can
be a lot of results. I've tried to search "Time" - 'Time' - %Time%
...but that's not giving me what i want?

Thanks for your help/feedback already!

|Filename: browsemode.jpg                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21064|