Firstly, thanks for your work on pmacct, it seems to work very well! I've been
looking for something like this for quite a while.

I'm using it to track bandwidth/traffic usage on a server that runs quite a few
virtual servers (via Linux-Vserver). I found some web frontends for pmacct but
none of them seemed to suit my needs (and pmacct-fe seems dead) so I started
making my own. I've placed the code on GitHub if anyone wants
it: https://github.com/Daniel15/pmacct-frontend. It's only for personal use so
I probably won't update it much, but I thought other people with similar use
cases might be interested in using/improving my code for their own web
frontends :)

Here is a screenshot: http://ss.dan.cx/2011/10/13-16.53.10.png

Only tested with MySQL, but shouldn't be too hard to get working with
PostgreSQL or maybe SQLite.

 - Daniel