Thanks! :)

The URLs are handled by rewrite rules and the pages are all dynamically
displayed. You may need to adjust the "RewriteBase" in the .htaccess file to
the directory you've got the script in. Also, if you're using a server other
than Apache (eg. Cherokee, Nginx or Lighttpd), you'll need to convert the rules
to your server's format. The regular expressions are listed in the .htaccess
file.

The IP thing was something for my situation. I don't own the whole IP subnet
range, so IPs that I don't own were coming up in the statistics (as my server
sent/received data from some other servers in the same subnet). I couldn't find
a way to provide a list of IPs instead of a CIDR range in the pmacct config, so
I just filter them out when displaying them instead.

I just committed a change that lets you set the include_ips array to an empty
array to show all logged IPs I probably shouldn't have put my IPs in the
example config file so I've removed them too. Grab the latest code and it
should all work fine.

Let me know how it goes - Feel free to log any bugs on GitHub if you've got an
account there :)

--
Regards,
Daniel Lo Nigro