Hey Daniel

I think it is great that you shared your web frontend. I just have a
few questions...
The index.php seem to redirect to another subfolder, which doesnt
exist on my machine. Is it supposed to generate them automatically?
In includes/config.php I have to specifiy every IP I want to see and
it doesn't seem to work when I use a whole subnet (eg,
192.168.1.0/24), is that how it works for now or is there another way
around that?

Other than that, it looks quite promising. :)

Cheers
Stephen