Hello list,

I have a functional nfacctd daemon which collects IPFIX statistics and a BGP
full view from our routers. We have old foundry routers which only send sflow
:(. I haven't find a way to aggregate both flows into the same memory plugin
and use the same BGP lookup.

What I want to do is to define only once my bgp daemon configuration (i have
configured it into nfacctd.conf for the moment), define my sflow listener (in
my sfacctd.conf) and my netflow listener (in nfacctd.conf too) and then
configure global memory or sql plugins with global aggregation rules. Of course
I will use only primitives defined in both netflow and sflow. For example, I
will just aggregate bytes and packets according to as_src and as_dst (obtained
through a lookup in the bgp table).

Is it possible ? Do I have to fire nfacctd and sfacctd separately and then have
a script which makes the sum for each AS ? In this case I'll have to fire two
bgp daemons one for each daemon ?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

--
Frédéric Gabut-Deloraine | Network Architect
Dailymotion | 140 boulevard Malesherbes, 75017 Paris, France