Hi Frederic,

Yes, to collect both NetFlow/IPFIX data and sFlow ou will have to
start nfacctd and sfaccd separatedly - each with the own BGP daemon.
Typical issue here is that routers do not support BGP peering over a
port different than 179/TCP: if both nfacctd and sfacctd run on the
same server then i recommend a simple solution: bind the BGP daemons
to two serparate sub-interfaces. The interface the BGP daemon has to
bind to can be defined by means of its IP configured address, using
the bgp_daemon_ip directive.

Btw, do i understand correct also the Foundry boxes can export full
BGP table?