Hi Paolo and all,

In my network environment there is 1 netflow device and 3 sflow devices.  I've
been told there's only sflow devices in our data-center.  This netflow device
is a surprise to me.

Can sfacctd and nfacctd listen on the same port? (in my use case it's port
'9999')??  In another post said it's not allowed.  Somehow I think it's worthy
to ask for pmacct 1.5 is released.

And can sfacctd and nfacctd writes the same database/table?  The idea is to
converge all flows , including netflow and sflow, into a single database/table
so that the back-end analyzer can work on it.

Thanks in advance.

TC Wu