Unfortunatelly, it still behaves very strange. It must be something I
can't figure out. There is no Javascript or PHP errors, (only many PHP
notices when E_ALL is set in php.ini, but this is probably ok). Beside,
activating/deactivating layers is strange, zooming-in sometimes is
unsuccessfull....

Well, if someone can take a look on http://gis.pula.hr, do some zooming,
etc. maybe it will be obvious....it is not to me -:((

thanks very much

dejan