Actually Armin I had the same experience also with this last release :-/.

But I noticed this behavior that maybe could help.

It seems that EVERYTIME you refresh the image or change zone or zoom
the previous is still in browser memory, or somewhere in the cache, as
preloaded and for few instant is there before the new one, I mean
everytime not just when you see the error.
I noticed it because of some instants of delay for my busy server and
even if after it chages it for few instants the previous image was
there.
That could be important because means that the problem is not the
browser mismatch the image or file image name but just, sometimes,
doesn't reload after created the new one.

I don't know if it help but I will not look for error in cache or
browser behaviour but in some priority of load or preload image.

I think these are just obvious reminds but I'm still curious on this stuff

sorry if they are just silly suggestions

luca

--
luca marletta