Dejan,

I see a possibility by writing the initial (= max ) extent as assoc array to
a session variable at the start. And then you have to re-read this extent
and use this one instad of the default.

So, in map.php substitute line ~400
  $this->maxextent = $this->map->extent;

with something like

$initext = $_SESSION['initext']);
$maxext = ms_newrectObj();
$maxext->setextent($initext["minx"],$initext["miny"],$initext["maxx"],$initext["maxy"]);
$this->maxextent = $maxext;

armin