On 6/15/07, Patrick R. Michaud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 05:43:12PM -0400, The Editor wrote:
> On 6/15/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > I prefer 'Site.SiteHeader'.
>
> For what it's worth, I found AllGroupHeader counterintuitive, and
> would also prefer Site.SiteHeader.

Part of the advantage of AllGroupHeader is that it makes it
clearer that (:nogroupheader:) will suppress Site.AllGroupHeader.

It isn't nearly as clear that (:nogroupheader:) would/should
suppress Site.SiteHeader.

Yes, Site.SiteHeader would be confusing.  In fact, when you first posted
this, I thought you were adding something to or renaming the banner area,
where the logo is. I would not expect a SiteHeader page's content to be
automagically inserted at the top of each page, as a GroupHeader is.

+1 for "AllGroupHeader" (both the name and the addition of it to the core)