Hi!

I'm currently trying to remove all POD from some Perl code.

There is Pod::Stripper on CPAN, but it works mainly on filehandles, which I
find rather inconvienient (I'd prefer strings as return values).

See this post on perlmonks for some discussion that happend allready:

Marek Rouchal, maintainer of Pod::Parser (on whiche Pod::Stripper is based)
pointed me to Pod::Simple. Pod::Simple::Subclassing suggest to ask here,
which is what I'm doing:

Is there a Pod::Simple based module/script to remove all POD from Perl code?

Can this be done using Pod::Simple (I just took a rather short look at the
manpages...)

BTW, I tried subscribing to this list for three times since yesterday
following the hints on http://lists.perl.org/showlist.cgi?name=pod-people
but I didn't succeed. Did I miss something or is there something wrong with
perl.org? Anyway, please CC me directly until I managed to get on the list.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at