Folks,

I humbly ask of you to please fix this. it breaks for OSX mountain Lion
when compiling with Homebrew. There is a patch (4th URL) that can be
applied but the problem is anyone with Mountain Lion who tries to compile
podofo on Homebrew reports an error without patch.

Thank you for you attention,
/Kunda

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 6:23 AM, Kunda Loves Scribus <scribus.u...@gmail.com