On Wed, 2014-05-07 at 08:22 -0500, Kunda Loves Scribus wrote:

> I humbly ask of you to please fix this. it breaks for OSX mountain
> Lion when compiling with Homebrew. There is a patch (4th URL) that can
> be applied but the problem is anyone with Mountain Lion who tries to
> compile podofo on Homebrew reports an error without patch.

        Hi,
Arno, could you test Kunda's changes, please? I do not have a
Mac/Homebrew for testing, thus it would be really helpful to get the
changes in shape with you.

The best, if you could test also Uli's patch [1], because it touches
OS X as well.

        Thanks and bye,
        zyx

[1] http://sourceforge.net/p/podofo/mailman/message/32166760/