Am 15.05.2014 um 23:25 schrieb Kunda Loves Scribus <scribus.u...@gmail.com>:

> Arno & Uli,
>
> Which patch will it be?

Well, my patch seems to comprise all the others, *but* it needs Lua 5.2, which
Homebrew doesn't seem to offer.

I feel that Homebrew should be updated to Lua 5.2, rather than Podofo
implementing a workaround for code that is now outdated for more than 2 years
(!) - but I never use package managers (among other things, exactly because of
problems like this ...), so that's just my personal take.

So someone who feels the urgent need to use an outdated Lua version would have
to add to my patch.

Bye

Uli