On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 10:47:14AM +0200, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> Thanks for all your help, and sorry for the delay in dealing with this.

Now that 0.9.6 is out I took my time and had a look at also the new CVEs
that appeared this year.  I've reported them in the podofo issue
tracker (there are also some specifically against 0.9.6-rc1 !).

Also, I've committed these changes according to what had been wrote in
the several issues on upstream:
https://salsa.debian.org/security-tracker-team/security-tracker/commit/5a88ada26271b6f2e12ebcb3dd2bacfa0f20e1eb.patch
https://salsa.debian.org/debian/libpodofo/commit/9d6b7844377f8444fc4d5c73ccc103eac5facb35

Just FYI, but I believe at this all the confusion is pretty much gone
already :)  (hopefully…)

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo