On Wed, 2018-10-31 at 23:14 +0100, Matthew Brincke wrote:
> IHMO yes, because if it were encrypted, an indirect ID would be
> against the PDF standard, right? I think that should be caught ...

        Hi,
even it would be against the standard, PoDoFo is not a validator, it
might not panic if some software creates documents which are not
following the standard strictly. Personally, I'd relax more checks in
PoDoFo, allowing to read broken files as much as possible, rather than
reject to read the file completely. That's only my opinion though.
        Bye,
        zyx