On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 01:52:59PM -0400, Peter Chen wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-08-20 at 16:34, Rocco Caputo wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 04:27:26PM -0400, Peter Chen wrote:
> > > Thank you for confirming this, and fixing it.  Please let me know when
> > > you have a release, and I will roll out another RPM.
> >
> > I seem to have fixed it, but I don't remember when.  The fix isn't the
> > same as your code, but it seems equivalent.  Could you test it to make
> > sure that it fixes your SOAP server and doesn't break anything else?
>
> Will do.
>
> Is there going to be another release?  I probably ought to make another
> rpm with the fix.  Mandrake has accepted quite a few of the POE related
> rpm's that I contributed.  So far there are perl-POE,
> perl-POE-Component-Logger, perl-Log-Dispatch, perl-Log-Dispatch-Config,
> etc.

Thanks.  Not quite yet.  I'd like to at least nail down Cristiano's
latest Cygwin problem.

Has anyone else noticed socket weirdness on Cygwin?  Specifically, a
socket's not being closed until a session completely goes away.  We
were able to track it down through POE::Kernel to where the sockets
are destroyed.  We even close()'d the sockets manually, but the client
connection still does not break.

-- Rocco Caputo / [EMAIL PROTECTED] / poe.perl.org / poe.sf.net