On Aug 26, 2005, at 16:27, Jeff Lowrey wrote:

I'm in what I hope is final testing before releasing a public beta of a set of modules that act as POE components to provide Message Driven Perl services - in the vein of a JMS provider.

The intent is that someone will be able to do something similar to
    use POE;
    use POE::Component::Server::MDP::POEQueueProvider;

Wow, that's long, and Provider seems to overlap with Server. POE::Component::MDP::QueueProvider still has some length to it, but it sounds a lot less redundant. I assume there will be a lot of modules below POE::Component::MDP.

Any objections to the namespace?  Better suggestions?
"Perl Messaging Service" has already been rejected... ;-)

Perl Queuing Runtime Server Thingy? :)

--
Rocco Caputo - [EMAIL PROTECTED]