From: "Andrew C. Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> process:
>
>    scripts checked out from CVS
>    docs build
>    docs are zipped
>    docs are uploaded
>    docs are unzipped into the appropriate directory...
>    (all over ssh!)
>
> Yeah..haven't gotten around to removing the build dir from CVS.. . its
> on my list (if you hadn't noticed I was busy sending you patches this
> weekend ;-) ).

;-P

Anyway, I already did it.

And BTW the build targets are now streamlined, and the dist build does now
only functional tests (not build tests) as it did before.

Glen is checking it out (well now he's sleeping ;-) and it seems quite ok.

Take a look at it and see if you like the resulting layouts.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -