> From: "Andrew C. Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > process:
> >
> >    scripts checked out from CVS
> >    docs build
> >    docs are zipped
> >    docs are uploaded
> >    docs are unzipped into the appropriate directory...
> >    (all over ssh!)
> >
> > Yeah..haven't gotten around to removing the build dir from CVS.. . its
> > on my list (if you hadn't noticed I was busy sending you patches this
> > weekend ;-) ).
>
> ;-P
>
> Anyway, I already did it.
>
> And BTW the build targets are now streamlined, and the dist build does now
> only functional tests (not build tests) as it did before.
>
> Glen is checking it out (well now he's sleeping ;-) and it seems quite ok.
>
> Take a look at it and see if you like the resulting layouts.

dist build is working much better now.  A few of small nits:

* index.html does not work (but the sliding boxes look pretty groovy)
* it picks up everything... unfortunately this includes my project file and
temporary files I create.
* the tar file does not get compressed
* tools/tmp gets included.
* the expanded cents get included (it really should only pick up the jars)

BTW, what's the difference between dist and quickdist?

-- Glen