-1 for granting karma for a promise to commit. Past experience teaches us that patches come first.
Martin van den Bemt wrote:
If the current POI committers don't have an objection, I can add the necessary
karma.

Mvgr,
Martin

Mark Thomas wrote:
Avik Sengupta wrote:
Most important issue was the file headers. Been fixed. Key signing needs to be arranged.
A number if source files have no header at all. I haven't done an
exhaustive check but the ones I found on my random wander through the
source were:
font_metrics.properties
various package.html files
various xml files

My reading of http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html is that
most, if not all, of these files require headers and that this really
does need to be fixed before the next release.

I should have some time to fix these over the next week or so. It
would be easier to grant me the necessary karma to fix these myself
but I can provide patches on a bugzilla entry if you prefer. Let me know.

I also spotted a handful of "nice to have"s whilst I was looking at
the build process. Again karma or patches? Let me know.

Mark

No PST Files Ever Again
Buni Meldware Communication Suite
Email, Calendaring, ease of configuration/administration
http://buni.org