On Mon, 27 Mar 2006, Budi Darmawan wrote:
- Slide ID is really in the Slide Persist Atom unless the slide is from the
Template

That's certainly the main place to find it, but that's still not much help for matching it to a slide record

- The slide sequence is listed under the latest 1000 record under 4080 and the sequence of 1011 shows the list slides ... There is no real Slide number that I can find.

Yup, you just seem to have to get the slide number from either the RefId or the Identifier. I'm wondering if the RefId can be used to identify the slide record, but I've yet to test this out on a document with lots of slides.

Any chance you could upload one of your out-of-order PPT docs to bugzilla, so I can use it to check if I ever fix the out-of-order stuff?

Nick