On Mon, 27 Mar 2006, Budi Darmawan wrote:
> Yes, the output from Slide ID listing quite match with it.

Great. I've committed some new code for matching records with their text.
Can you give this a whirl, and see if:
1) everything still works
2) your out-of-order slides now come out in the right order?

Yegor - YA adding slides fix: alas the RefId wasn't as simple as
        (slide ID+2), it's actually the "sheet ID" from the PersistPtr
        stuff. I've fixed the code, and added some more tests to
        TestSlides to check it all

Everyone using HSLF - please shout if anything now seems to be broken, as
this has been a major change to slide and notes get generated by
usermodel.SlideShow. All the tests do pass, but we might need some more
tests!

Nick