On Sun, 20 Aug 2000 09:46:21 -0400 Stefan Buchholz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> chcialbym wyslac ten list-protest klasyczna poczta i jezeli
> mozna
> prosilbym o dokladny adres redakcji NYT

Letters to the Editor
To e-mail a letter to the editor, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You may also send your letter to:

Letters to the Editor
The New York Times
229 West 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
fax: (212) 556-3622

Letters to the Times should only be sent to the Times, and not to other
publications. We do not publish open letters or third-party letters. When
writing be certain to include your name, address and a daytime and
evening phone number. Letters should be limited to about 150 words. We
regret we cannot return or acknowledge unpublished letters. Writers of
those letters selected for publication will be notified within a week.

Letters may be shortened for space requirements.
Powodzenia Marek D.

Odpowiedź listem elektroniczym