Andy,

Phenominal find! I've been seeing the same issues on my server and figured it was just remotely "misconfigured" servers, but this explains it much better. Hopefully we can figure this out.

-Rob

--
Robert A. Pickering Jr.

"I wish developing great products was as easy as writing a check. If so, then Microsoft would have great products." - Steve Jobs