Nope.  Same thing with postfix-2.5-20070531

$ postconf mail_version
mail_version = 2.5-20070531
$ postconf defer_code
defer_code = 451

thomas-johnsons-computer:~ tj$ telnet x.x.x.x 25
Trying x.x.x.x...
Connected to x.x.x.x.x
Escape character is '^]'.
220 x ESMTP Postfix
helo whatever.net
250 x
mail from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
250 2.1.0 Ok
rcpt to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
450 4.7.1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: Recipient address rejected: Policy Rejection- Please try later.
quit
221 2.0.0 Bye
Connection closed by foreign host.

Still a 450, not a 451.