The patch no longer applies cleanly.  Could you please rebase it against
current head?

> The same branch[2] added some simple automated-tests which were
> sufficient to find a few bugs.  I think there would be real value to
> polipo if these were merged.

William,

As you know, I'm trying to minimise the amount of work I do on Polipo --
I'm really doing too many things, and while I realise there's quite a few
people relying on Polipo, I don't want to get sucked into working on it
almost full time as I used to.  I'd like to encourage you to do any new
work in your tree -- if, in time, it turns out to be better than the
official tree, I'll be thrilled to give up maintainership in your favour.

-- Juliusz