>> h2c Upgrades are ignored.
>> Any other Upgrade content leads to a failed parse like in the
>> previous behaviour.

> Shouldn't all unknown upgrade requests be "ignored" (tho logged at some
> appropriate info/warning level)?

Right.

What should be done if there's no "Connection: upgrade" header?  Should
the header be dropped anyway, potentially violating the spec, or should it
be passed through?  I don't see anything on the subject in RFC 6126, and
I'm too lazy to check RFCs 7230, 7231, 7232, 7233, 7234, and 7235.

(I am generally opposed to the death penalty, but whoever decided to split
the spec into 6 RFCs deserves to be shot.)

-- Juliusz