Yes, their reaction to Tenet closely accords with your own.

I was so focused on giving Tenet credit for not being a 9/11 inside job
suspect, that I failed to take proper notice of his failure, of his cowardice,
in not standing up to the neocons in the Bush 43 administration.  If Tenet,
Powell, Armitage and others like them want to redeem themselves, they are going
to have to take it to the neocons with all barrels blazing, no quarter given.
Tenet is *still* coming across as a person with no backbone.  Sycophants
shouldn't bandy around the word "honor."

LeaNder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Good link, thanks!!! THAT'S IT!

http://www.tpmcafe.com/blog/coffeehouse/2007/apr/28/letter_to_george_tenet

Dear Mr. Tenet:

We write to you on the occasion of the release of your book, At the Center of
the Storm. You are on the record complaining about the "damage to your
reputation". In our view the damage to your reputation is inconsequential
compared to the harm your actions have caused for the U.S. soldiers engaged in
combat in Iraq and the national security of the United States. We believe you
have a moral obligation to return the Medal of Freedom you received from
President George Bush. We also call for you to dedicate a significant
percentage of the royalties from your book to the U.S. soldiers and their
families who have been killed and wounded in Iraq. ...

--- In political-research@yahoogroups.com, Sean McBride <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>