Alan knows how to pursue strong intellectual disagreements in a way that
promotes the development of insights and understanding.  Rare and good stuff.

LeaNder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               very, very
good debate. One of the best lately, it feels.

 h/t  to Sean and Alan. (should I have noticed you here before?)

 -jo