"The demon.  He's coming after the sephlicurs again.  And since Alex
verified the demon blood in Mitchell I want you and Julia to get to his
hotel room and see if he's there.  I sent Alex and Philip to watch after
Kat
and Rachel and to bring them back here."  He nodded at the sephlicurs and
the remaining key that was Nick's "I'm going to put the sephlicurs back
into the vault."

He turned back to the younger man, eyes intent "Do not interact with it..
we just have to make sure we know where it is until we can lure it here
and destroy it, once and for all."

Derek knew that the safest place Julia could be was with Nick.  And both
men wnted her there because of it, aside from the obvious reasons of
course.

"We need to hurry, before it catches on we know of it's deception."

====

Nick hesitated a little bit before finally picking up the key and putting
it around his neck. He sighed "I hate this damn thing and everything it
has caused us but I'll be damned if I let anything take it from me again
unless it comes to choosing between you and the key" he said looking at
Julia. He didn't know what Derek would think about that but that was the
way he felt. He lost Julia once and wasn't going to lose her again.

Voicemail me:
1-800-myyahoo
box number 540-555-4945


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get the full scoop on your favorite car, truck or SUV. Check out the nice
rides on CollegeClub.com http://www.collegeclub.com/channels/autoguide


Reply via email to