|
Nick hesitated a little bit
before finally picking up the key and putting it around his neck. He sighed "I
hate this damn thing and everything it has caused us but I'll be damned if I let
anything take it from me again unless it comes to choosing between you and the
key" he said looking at Julia. He didn't know what Derek would think about that
but that was the way he felt. He lost Julia once and wasn't going to lose her
again.
Julia looked him in the eyes and then kissed him, all of
her own fears and feelings about having to deal with the sephlicurs, keys and
demon again pouring out in the embrace before she gently withdrew her lips and
whispered, her forehead against his "We'll make sure it doesn't come to that,
okay? I love you."
Derek turned to regard the screen, giving them a moment of
privacy. He didn't like the answer but could totally understand the
sentiment. He hoped it didn't come down to that either.
|
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Derek spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Derek Brady Turner
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Derek julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Derek Brady Turner
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Derek julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Derek Brady Turner
