Nick laughed softly as she slid her hands into his pocket. "Oh baby, I like that" he whispered, "do it again" and then smiled a little mischievous smile.
 
She sighed, kissed him and grinned, a quick but hard 'you got a deal' kind of kiss before tugging him toward the car "Let's take care of demon breath, save the day and then I'll pick your pockets until you cry uncle."
 
"Mmm," she added as they got into the car and started to leave, giving him a wink as she fastened her seatbelt "Or until I do."

<<you can comment here if you want ;)>>
 
It only took them a matter of minutes to reach the hotel, check with the front desk and head toward Mitchell's room.  They each had their own weapons and Julia took hers out, keeping it pointed to the floor, as she spotted Mitchell leaving his room.
 
"Nick!" She whispered over to him to let him know, nodding in the direction.  Their orders were not to cross him.. but he was headed their way. 
 
She looked around for a place to duck into......

Reply via email to