"You shouldn't be moving like that, Nick." she started to tell him before he
laid down and touched her cheek, then and as the door closed with the others
leaving, she met his gaze and whispered almost tearfully "Kat's scared of me
Nick..... Mitchell did something and now she hates me.."
She opened up her hand and showed him the box he had given her as she
admitted quietly "I even hid this because I thought she'd get upset if she
knew......" She looked at him, torn "And we had gotten so close..."
=====
"I had to come and see what was wrong with you" Nick said softy to her.
He then listened to her as she told him what was bothering her.
"Kat isn't afraid of you. I think you just need to talk to her. I'm sure
Derek explained to her and her mom did the same, that Mitchell was only
acting like you because he knew that was what you feared deep down. Talk to
her a bit, if Rachel was awake I would say you could go talk to her now but
she's out of it. But Kat don't hate you."
He then looked down at the box. "Why don't you go ahead and put the ring
on?"
_______________________________________________________
Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/