|
Nick looked from Kat to the door as he heard talking outside and watched as
the doctor and Julia walked in. "Am I ready to get out of here" Nick asked still
not hiding the fact that he didn't really like hospitals. "How's Rachel" he
asked Julia.
She should have known Nick would know where she would pop
in at but she gave both Kat and he a small smile, sticking her hands in
her jean pockets as she waited for the doctor's verdict "She's out
like a light but doing good."
"She'll be fine by morning." the doctor added "We're just
going to keep her in for overnight observation and some much needed
rest."
Then to the girl sitting beside Nick "You must be
Kat. You mom's asked Julia and Nick to take are of you while she's
sleeping, if that's alright with you. We can sneak in after we're finished
checking out Mister Boyle here and go tell her goodnight if you'd like. I
get kissed goodnight all the time by my daughter when I'm asleep and she thinks
I don't know."
This last part was said so that Kat wouldn't feel too let
down by not making it to Rachel before the drugs kicked in and he looked at the
adults to make sure the arrangements were all right with all
involved.
|
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat, Phililp, the... julia walker
