"Yeah leave it to you to put a rocket launcher in a wheelchair" Nick teased
him. "We could really get the girls chasing us down."

He looked at Derek as he congradulated him, "I'm so happy now. I can't
believe it" he admitted.


"Ha, like they would bother chasing us," Derek actually rolled his eyes to
the ceiling "One look from our girls and we're quaking.  I'm the Precept but
damned if I don't know when not to cross our women-folk."

They reached the exit and he spotted Alex and the car as he added wryly "And
I'm sure you won't mind having to helped around while you're injured
either."  He was going to add on something about sponge baths but for Derek,
that was going too far even for - what was it that Kat called it? -
'goofyness' sake?  What Julia and Nick did with their sponges was their
business.

Derek grinned to himself - but damned if he wasn't going to enjoy Sloan's
reaction to a wedding.  He was still enjoying the debate he knew was coming
about Derek looking over that unspoken rule about relationship in the same
House.

Reply via email to