|
"Major party pooper" Nick added. "And I would beat you out to the car
anyday Derek and you know it" Nick said trying his best to get Derek in the
playful mood.
"Not if I stuck a rocket launcher on this thing." he was heard saying as they were pushed off before, in a lower voice to Nick and having seen Julia's hand "Congratulations even if I knew she wouldn't say no. I'm going to love informing Sloan about this." Okay so maybe it was the drugs and the fact that the team
was whole again and they had once and for all finally destroyed the demon that
had brought the original hurt and pain to the team in the first place.
Despite the injuries he had incurred he felt damned good.
Now if only he could stay awake against the medications
they had given him until they got home and clear one other thing up... he
would go down a satisfied man and sleep for as long as his body felt
like.
He hoped Alex remembered what it was she had to get when
they got there.
|
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Nick spfoley
