<<remember I did warn you, Julia. And much like Kristin, this one doesn't
care much except for what she wants>>
She read through the files of the San Francisco Legacy House and paused at
one Nick Boyle, remembering him from a case he had helped on with Sloan.
That one was a looker.
She turned the first page over to see how recent the report was and then
turned it back around to view the photo again. Three months. One would
think that in this day and age they'd have up to the minute record keeping
at the Egypt House.
"Oh well," she mumured as the flight continued "I'll find out more when I
get there."
There was the San Francisco House, to help with the coming Luna Foundation
Ball.
Maybe she could get a dance with the guy.
She looked up just then, the flight attendant offering her a drink "No thank
you. How much longer until we're in New York?"
They had to stop over there, then transfer to another plane in the mid west.
It was going to be a couple of days before she got to her final destination.