Alex couldn't help laughing herself.  Julia's reaction was everything she had expected.  Only managing to stop when Kat replied, "Alex helped."

"Me," Alex said, "no I didn't I just knew about it."

"Yeah, but you kept the secret," kat pointed out.

 
Julia grinned and got one, expression mischievous to the girls before looking at Nick and sticking her pinky in the icing to take a taste "MMmm, it's good too.. here try.."
 
She held it out for him to take a bite.  Then, as soon as he did, she giggled and tilted it just enough so that icing got onto the tip of his nose.
 
And it had been caught on tape.
 
"Ooops." she tried unsuccessfully to look innocent.
 
 
Derek looked at Alex "Don't even think about it.  I'll take that right here, thank you... icing side up."
 
He held out his hand, trying not to laugh at Nick's 'misfortune'..
 
 
<<I think he's at work today.. waaaa :( ;) but now he has a little something waiting for him when he gets back :p>>

Reply via email to