"I'm sure he'll come," Alex told her wondering why on earth this mattered so
much to the woman.  "He has little choice in the matter.  But I wouldn't
count on either him or Julia staying for the whole thing.  I'm sure Julia
will be happy to help us and if there's heavy lifting involved we might be
able to recruit Nick, but other than that he has no interest in planning the
event and if you force him to get involved in the planning stages....well he
won't be happy and it isn't very pretty.  Why does this seem to concern you
so?  We have plenty of other work here to keep him occupied.  Yes, this is
an important event, but the work we do is just as important."


Anya shrugged casually, padded shoulders moving up and down in a little
motion "Not concern, just curiosity."

"Julia?" she asked curiously, the name sounding familiar."I thought the
doctor's name was Rachel?"


Reply via email to