"Hmm," Anya said thoughtfully as she fixed the mug of coffee how she liked
it. She wondered how the records could be that off and wrong but would
check on that later. She finished adding what she liked and turned to Alex
"Well, doesn't matter. Strong man like that, I bet one of us could get him
to help out. Shall we go back to the sitting room?"
Alex nodded and led the way back. "I really don't see a need in talking him
into doing something her really has no interest in whatsoever. There's no
reason we can't get it done in a timely manner. To be honest, I've done
this alone for years and I'm rather surprised that any sent us help." It
felt like a slight almost. As if everything she'd done in the past, and she
had worked her butt off, wasn't good enough, but no one ever had the decency
to say anything to her or even Derek as far as she knew, if they weren't
satisfied. This whole situation was beginning to get to her slightly.
Alex