Alex nodded and led the way back.  "I really don't see a need in talking him
into doing something her really has no interest in whatsoever.  There's no
reason we can't get it done in a timely manner.  To be honest, I've done
this alone for years and I'm rather surprised that any sent us help."  It
felt like a slight almost.  As if everything she'd done in the past, and she
had worked her butt off, wasn't good enough, but no one ever had the decency
to say anything to her or even Derek as far as she knew, if they weren't
satisfied.  This whole situation was beginning to get to her slightly.

Anya smiled "Oh it's not that.  I volunteered to help and asked to be a part
of it."

They reached the sitting room again and they entered "No one has anything
but good things to say about you, Alex.  You do a great job on your own.
But nothing wrong with some helping hands, right?"

Reply via email to