He picked through various ones for now trying to find one that he liked. He smiled everytime Julia made a little face at him. "And if you help me we might just be here longer than we should be." She fluttered her lashes at him and then winked before teasing "I'll.. help you later then. I must admit I'm glad the groom doesn't have that whole can't let the bride see 'em or the clothes before the ceremony bit. Of course.. I guess it'd help to know when the deed is going to be done so I know when to start hiding..." Julia was curious to know if he had a day/time in mind or what.
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Kat, Nick julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Kat, Nick Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Kat, Nick JC
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Kat, Nick julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Kat, Nick JC
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Kat, Nick Kim
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Kat, N... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, K... Kim
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, K... JC
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Juli... Kim
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... Kim Rickmon
