> Julia ruffled her hair a little and nodded at Nick "I think I'll let the > groom answer the first question but the saleslady is putting it in a > wardrobe bag so it doesn't get messed up before it's time for you to use it. > I told her earlier to put it in a bag all it's own so you could carry it if > you wanted. I even have the place we can hide everything too so no one > finds them." > > She was enjoying making this an adventure for Kat and seeing the girl > grinning as the feeling caught on "Do you have shoes to match or do you need > to go look at those too?" > "Where?! I won't tell a single soul not even Nick or Tuffy...I promise," Kat said enthusiastically. Kat
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Kat, Nick Kim
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Kat, Nick julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Kat, Nick Kim
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Kat, Nick JC
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Kat, N... Kim
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, K... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, K... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, K... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, K... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, K... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, K... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, K... JC
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, K... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, K... JC
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, K... JC
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, K... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, K... JC
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Kat, Nick Kim
