Kat sighed and headed back for the dressing room, she didn't want to take it
off at all, but she did and after changing back into her clothes she headed
back out ot Julia's side.  "When do I get to wear it?  What is that lady
going to do with it?"

Julia ruffled her hair a little and nodded at Nick "I think I'll let the
groom answer the first question but the saleslady is putting it in a
wardrobe bag so it doesn't get messed up before it's time for you to use it.
I told her earlier to put it in a bag all it's own so you could carry it if
you wanted.  I even have the place we can hide everything too so no one
finds them."

She was enjoying making this an adventure for Kat and seeing the girl
grinning as the feeling caught on "Do you have shoes to match or do you need
to go look at those too?"

Reply via email to