"I'll try to keep that in mind" he stated laughing softly. "So does the dress look perfect on her?" he asked him knowing he wasn't going to get an answer. Philip stopped with him at the foot of the altar and gave him a 'yeah.. like I'm goin' te be tellin' you and risk Julia's response?' kind of look before picking up the ceremonial bible "Smile, Boyle, yer on candid camera. I'll be replaying this next part over and again, I tell ye now." He spotted Kat peeking around the corner and chuckled, nodding Nick toward the cute picture she made "She's havin' a blast."
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick Brady
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick Raven
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick spfoley
- Re: Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick Raven
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick, Kat, Julia MacRorie-Thuryn
